A New Collection of Thoughtful Learning Apps — Now Available on iOS & Android

Image
I’m excited to share a set of mobile apps I’ve recently completed and published on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. These apps are designed with a simple goal in mind: to make meaningful, structured content more accessible, whether you’re studying theology or improving your English vocabulary. 📱 Now Available on Both Platforms All apps are live and available for download: Google Play Developer Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=5835943159853189043 Apple App Store Developer Page: https://apps.apple.com/ca/developer/q-z-l-corp/id1888794100 📖 Theology & Confession Study Apps For those interested in Reformed theology and classical Christian teachings, I’ve developed a series of apps that present foundational texts in a clean, focused reading format: The Belgic Confession Canons of Dort Heidelberg Catechism Westminster Shorter Catechism Each app is designed to provide a distraction-free experience, making it easier to read, reflect, and revisit these im...

神一直在作工



保护以色列的,也不打盹也不睡觉。 (诗篇 121:4 和合本)
indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.  (Psalms 121:4 NIV)
The Lord watches over you— the Lord is your shade at your right hand;  (Psalms 121:5 NIV)

约伯啊,请听我的话,留心听我一切的言语。 (约伯记 33:1 和合本)
“But now, Job, listen to my words; pay attention to everything I say.  (Job 33:1 NIV)
你所说的,我听见了,也听见你的言语,说: (约伯记 33:8 和合本)
“But you have said in my hearing— I heard the very words—  (Job 33:8 NIV)
我是清洁无过的,我是无辜的;在我里面也没有罪孽。 (约伯记 33:9 和合本)
‘I am pure, I have done no wrong; I am clean and free from sin.  (Job 33:9 NIV)
 神找机会攻击我,以我为仇敌, (约伯记 33:10 和合本)
Yet God has found fault with me; he considers me his enemy.  (Job 33:10 NIV)
我要回答你说:你这话无理,因 神比世人更大。 (约伯记 33:12 和合本)
“But I tell you, in this you are not right, for God is greater than any mortal.  (Job 33:12 NIV)
你为何与他争论呢?因他的事都不对人解说? (约伯记 33:13 和合本)
Why do you complain to him that he responds to no one’s words ?  (Job 33:13 NIV)
 神说一次、两次,世人却不理会。 (约伯记 33:14 和合本)
For God does speak—now one way, now another— though no one perceives it.  (Job 33:14 NIV)
人躺在床上沉睡的时候, 神就用梦和夜间的异象, (约伯记 33:15 和合本)
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds,  (Job 33:15 NIV)
开通他们的耳朵,将当受的教训印在他们心上, (约伯记 33:16 和合本)
he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings,  (Job 33:16 NIV)
好叫人不从自己的谋算,不行骄傲的事(原文是将骄傲向人隐藏) , (约伯记 33:17 和合本)
to turn them from wrongdoing and keep them from pride,  (Job 33:17 NIV)
拦阻人不陷于坑里,不死在刀下。 (约伯记 33:18 和合本)
to preserve them from the pit, their lives from perishing by the sword.  (Job 33:18 NIV)


❤️ Support This Blog


If this post helped you, you can support my writing with a small donation. Thank you for reading.


Comments

Popular Posts

Fix “A problem occurred starting process 'command node'” in Android Studio for React Native

Fix up watchman issue with Ghost

Using Mutual TLS (mTLS) in Next.js (Server-Side Only)