I’m excited to share a set of mobile apps I’ve recently completed and published on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. These apps are designed with a simple goal in mind: to make meaningful, structured content more accessible, whether you’re studying theology or improving your English vocabulary. 📱 Now Available on Both Platforms All apps are live and available for download: Google Play Developer Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=5835943159853189043 Apple App Store Developer Page: https://apps.apple.com/ca/developer/q-z-l-corp/id1888794100 📖 Theology & Confession Study Apps For those interested in Reformed theology and classical Christian teachings, I’ve developed a series of apps that present foundational texts in a clean, focused reading format: The Belgic Confession Canons of Dort Heidelberg Catechism Westminster Shorter Catechism Each app is designed to provide a distraction-free experience, making it easier to read, reflect, and revisit these im...
2026 一月18日 主日下午 听道反思:在学习祷告中成长
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
By
三好Daddy
-
在学习祷告中成长
今天下午的讲道围绕祷告展开,信息温柔而充满牧养的关怀。讲员不是要指出我们祷告得不够好,而是鼓励我们:在学习祷告的过程中,祷告的生命也要不断成长。
讲道首先问到:我们向谁祷告? 我们祷告的对象不是遥远的神,而是我们在基督里所认识的天父。藉着主耶稣的救赎,我们成为神的儿女;靠着圣灵的帮助,我们可以呼喊“阿爸,父!”祷告因此不再只是宗教形式,而是儿女与父亲之间亲密的交通。
接着讲员解释:祷告是什么? 要理问答说,祷告就是“从心里呼求神”。祷告是一种真实、诚恳、发自内心的与神说话。神早已知道我们心中的需要与软弱,因此我们可以坦然无惧地来到祂面前。
讲道也提醒我们,祷告并不在于言语的多少或表达的技巧,而是在于向神的祈求、感谢、认罪与赞美。当我们不知道该说什么时,可以用圣经的话祷告——例如诗篇或主祷文——因为圣灵会帮助我们祷告。
至于在哪里和什么时候祷告,答案是随时随地。但耶稣也教导我们,个人祷告最好是在安静、私下的地方,与神独处。教会历史中常有固定祷告时间的传统,这不是律法主义,而是出于爱与属灵的操练。
最后,我们被提醒为什么要祷告:因为我们爱神,因为神爱我们,也因为我们需要完全依靠祂的恩典与圣灵的工作。
愿我们在学习祷告的真理时,也在祷告的生命中不断长进。
经文:马太福音6章;罗马书8章
主题:在学习祷告中成长
❤️ Support This Blog
If this post helped you, you can support my writing with a small donation. Thank you for reading.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
A New Collection of Thoughtful Learning Apps — Now Available on iOS & Android
By
Errong Leng
-
I’m excited to share a set of mobile apps I’ve recently completed and published on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. These apps are designed with a simple goal in mind: to make meaningful, structured content more accessible, whether you’re studying theology or improving your English vocabulary. 📱 Now Available on Both Platforms All apps are live and available for download: Google Play Developer Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=5835943159853189043 Apple App Store Developer Page: https://apps.apple.com/ca/developer/q-z-l-corp/id1888794100 📖 Theology & Confession Study Apps For those interested in Reformed theology and classical Christian teachings, I’ve developed a series of apps that present foundational texts in a clean, focused reading format: The Belgic Confession Canons of Dort Heidelberg Catechism Westminster Shorter Catechism Each app is designed to provide a distraction-free experience, making it easier to read, reflect, and revisit these im...
2023, New Start! New AdSense Account! New Earnings!
By
Errong Leng
-
It's been a while after I created adsense account to display ads on this blog. A few years later the payment finally reached my payout threshold, I just found the existed adsense account is bind to China. but I moved to Canada 3 years ago. I tried to change the country of it, but just found Unfortunately it's not possible to change the country of your payment address in AdSense. If you've moved to a new country or territory, you'll need to cancel your existing AdSense account and create a new AdSense account . So I created a new adsense account today on 2023-01-12. Though new account is still under reviewing, I believe it will be approved soon. To reach out payout threshold in this year, I set up the below plan: write one blog per week day!!! write one blog per week day!!! write one blog per week day!!! Try ingress more traffic to this blog
react-native run-android : do not build/update modified code(App.js)
By
三好Daddy
-
Solution react-native bundle --platform android --dev false --entry-file index.js --bundle-output android/app/src/main/assets/index.android.bundle --assets-dest android/app/src/main/res c:\Users\lenger\Desktop\webrowser>react-native bundle --platform android --dev false --entry-file index.js --bundle-output android/app/src/main/assets/index.android.bundle --assets-dest android/app/src/main/res Scanning folders for symlinks in c:\Users\lenger\Desktop\webrowser\node_modules (43ms) Scanning folders for symlinks in c:\Users\lenger\Desktop\webrowser\node_modules (38ms) Loading dependency graph, done. bundle: start bundle: finish bundle: Writing bundle output to: android/app/src/main/assets/index.android.bundle bundle: Done writing bundle output Run react-native run-android again, you will find your modification work.

Comments
Post a Comment