A New Collection of Thoughtful Learning Apps — Now Available on iOS & Android

Image
I’m excited to share a set of mobile apps I’ve recently completed and published on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. These apps are designed with a simple goal in mind: to make meaningful, structured content more accessible, whether you’re studying theology or improving your English vocabulary. 📱 Now Available on Both Platforms All apps are live and available for download: Google Play Developer Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=5835943159853189043 Apple App Store Developer Page: https://apps.apple.com/ca/developer/q-z-l-corp/id1888794100 📖 Theology & Confession Study Apps For those interested in Reformed theology and classical Christian teachings, I’ve developed a series of apps that present foundational texts in a clean, focused reading format: The Belgic Confession Canons of Dort Heidelberg Catechism Westminster Shorter Catechism Each app is designed to provide a distraction-free experience, making it easier to read, reflect, and revisit these im...

Christ Begins His Ministry

当下,耶稣从加利利来到约旦河,见了约翰,要受他的洗。 (马太福音 3:13 和合本)
Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. (Matthew 3:13 NIV)
约翰想要拦住他,说:"我当受你的洗,你反倒上我这里来吗?" (马太福音 3:14 和合本)
But John tried to deter him, saying, "I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?" (Matthew 3:14 NIV)
耶稣回答说:"你暂且许我,因为我们理当这样尽诸般的义(或译:礼) 。"于是约翰许了他。 (马太福音 3:15 和合本)
Jesus replied, "Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness."Then John consented. (Matthew 3:15 NIV)
耶稣受了洗,随即从水里上来。天忽然为他开了,他就看见 神的灵仿佛鸽子降下,落在他身上。 (马太福音 3:16 和合本)
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. (Matthew 3:16 NIV)
从天上有声音说:"这是我的爱子,我所喜悦的。" (马太福音 3:17 和合本)
And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." (Matthew 3:17 NIV)


Photo by Simon Matzinger / Unsplash

❤️ Support This Blog


If this post helped you, you can support my writing with a small donation. Thank you for reading.


Comments

Popular Posts

Fix “A problem occurred starting process 'command node'” in Android Studio for React Native

Fix up watchman issue with Ghost

Using Mutual TLS (mTLS) in Next.js (Server-Side Only)