A New Collection of Thoughtful Learning Apps — Now Available on iOS & Android

Image
I’m excited to share a set of mobile apps I’ve recently completed and published on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. These apps are designed with a simple goal in mind: to make meaningful, structured content more accessible, whether you’re studying theology or improving your English vocabulary. 📱 Now Available on Both Platforms All apps are live and available for download: Google Play Developer Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=5835943159853189043 Apple App Store Developer Page: https://apps.apple.com/ca/developer/q-z-l-corp/id1888794100 📖 Theology & Confession Study Apps For those interested in Reformed theology and classical Christian teachings, I’ve developed a series of apps that present foundational texts in a clean, focused reading format: The Belgic Confession Canons of Dort Heidelberg Catechism Westminster Shorter Catechism Each app is designed to provide a distraction-free experience, making it easier to read, reflect, and revisit these im...
我们不致消灭,是出于耶和华诸般的慈爱;是因他的怜悯不致断绝。 (耶利米哀歌 3:22 和合本)
Because of the Lord ’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  (Lamentations 3:22 NIV)
每早晨,这都是新的;你的诚实极其广大! (耶利米哀歌 3:23 和合本)
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  (Lamentations 3:23 NIV)
我心里说:耶和华是我的分,因此,我要仰望他。 (耶利米哀歌 3:24 和合本)
I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”  (Lamentations 3:24 NIV)
凡等候耶和华,心里寻求他的,耶和华必施恩给他。 (耶利米哀歌 3:25 和合本)
The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;  (Lamentations 3:25 NIV)
人仰望耶和华,静默等候他的救恩,这原是好的。 (耶利米哀歌 3:26 和合本)
it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord .  (Lamentations 3:26 NIV)
人在幼年负轭,这原是好的。 (耶利米哀歌 3:27 和合本)
It is good for a man to bear the yoke while he is young.  (Lamentations 3:27 NIV)


❤️ Support This Blog


If this post helped you, you can support my writing with a small donation. Thank you for reading.


Comments

Popular Posts

Fix “A problem occurred starting process 'command node'” in Android Studio for React Native

Fix up watchman issue with Ghost

Using Mutual TLS (mTLS) in Next.js (Server-Side Only)