all learning is understanding relationships

James Comer says that no significant learning can occur without a significant relationship.
George Washington Carver says all learning is understanding relationships.

"You were chosen to be in my class because I am the best teacher and you are the best students, they put us all together so we could show everybody else how to do it."

"Really?"

"Really. We have to show the other classes how to do it, so when we walk down the hall, people will notice us, so you can't make noise. You just have to strut."

"I am somebody. I was somebody when I came. I'll be a better somebody when I leave. I am powerful, and I am strong. I deserve the education that I get here. I have things to do, people to impress, and places to go."

"Yeah!"

You say it long enough, it starts to be a part of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

react-native run-android : do not build/update modified code(App.js)

react-native run-android : sun.security.provider.cert path.SunCertPathBuilderException : unable to find valid certification path to req uested target

How to fix error : no module named sendgrid when try to use sendgrid python lib in PHP.