A New Collection of Thoughtful Learning Apps — Now Available on iOS & Android

Image
I’m excited to share a set of mobile apps I’ve recently completed and published on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. These apps are designed with a simple goal in mind: to make meaningful, structured content more accessible, whether you’re studying theology or improving your English vocabulary. 📱 Now Available on Both Platforms All apps are live and available for download: Google Play Developer Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=5835943159853189043 Apple App Store Developer Page: https://apps.apple.com/ca/developer/q-z-l-corp/id1888794100 📖 Theology & Confession Study Apps For those interested in Reformed theology and classical Christian teachings, I’ve developed a series of apps that present foundational texts in a clean, focused reading format: The Belgic Confession Canons of Dort Heidelberg Catechism Westminster Shorter Catechism Each app is designed to provide a distraction-free experience, making it easier to read, reflect, and revisit these im...

HOW ARE YOUR EYES?

耶稣过去的时候,看见一个人生来是瞎眼的。 (约翰福音 9:1 和合本)
As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. (John 9:1 NIV)
门徒问耶稣说:"拉比,这人生来是瞎眼的,是谁犯了罪?是这人呢?是他父母呢?" (约翰福音 9:2 和合本)
His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" (John 9:2 NIV)
耶稣回答说:"也不是这人犯了罪,也不是他父母犯了罪,是要在他身上显出 神的作为来。 (约翰福音 9:3 和合本)
"Neither this man nor his parents sinned,"said Jesus, "but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him. (John 9:3 NIV)
趁着白日,我们必须做那差我来者的工;黑夜将到,就没有人能做工了。 (约翰福音 9:4 和合本)
As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. (John 9:4 NIV)
我在世上的时候,是世上的光。" (约翰福音 9:5 和合本)
While I am in the world, I am the light of the world." (John 9:5 NIV)
耶稣说了这话,就吐唾沫在地上,用唾沫和泥抹在瞎子的眼睛上, (约翰福音 9:6 和合本)
After saying this, he spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man's eyes. (John 9:6 NIV)
对他说:"你往西罗亚池子里去洗。"(西罗亚翻出来就是"奉差遣"。)他去一洗,回头就看见了。 (约翰福音 9:7 和合本)
"Go,"he told him, "wash in the Pool of Siloam"(this word means "Sent"). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing. (John 9:7 NIV)
他的邻舍和那素常见他是讨饭的,就说:"这不是那从前坐着讨饭的人吗?" (约翰福音 9:8 和合本)
His neighbors and those who had formerly seen him begging asked, "Isn't this the same man who used to sit and beg?" (John 9:8 NIV)
有人说:"是他";又有人说:"不是,却是像他。"他自己说:"是我。" (约翰福音 9:9 和合本)
Some claimed that he was. Others said, "No, he only looks like him." But he himself insisted, "I am the man." (John 9:9 NIV)
他们对他说:"你的眼睛是怎么开的呢?" (约翰福音 9:10 和合本)
"How then were your eyes opened?" they asked. (John 9:10 NIV)
他回答说:"有一个人,名叫耶稣,他和泥抹我的眼睛,对我说:'你往西罗亚池子去洗。'我去一洗,就看见了。" (约翰福音 9:11 和合本)
He replied, "The man they call Jesus made some mud and put it on my eyes. He told me to go to Siloam and wash. So I went and washed, and then I could see." (John 9:11 NIV)


Photo by Monica Galentino / Unsplash

❤️ Support This Blog


If this post helped you, you can support my writing with a small donation. Thank you for reading.


Comments

Popular Posts

Fix “A problem occurred starting process 'command node'” in Android Studio for React Native

Fix up watchman issue with Ghost

Using Mutual TLS (mTLS) in Next.js (Server-Side Only)