A New Collection of Thoughtful Learning Apps — Now Available on iOS & Android

Image
I’m excited to share a set of mobile apps I’ve recently completed and published on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. These apps are designed with a simple goal in mind: to make meaningful, structured content more accessible, whether you’re studying theology or improving your English vocabulary. 📱 Now Available on Both Platforms All apps are live and available for download: Google Play Developer Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=5835943159853189043 Apple App Store Developer Page: https://apps.apple.com/ca/developer/q-z-l-corp/id1888794100 📖 Theology & Confession Study Apps For those interested in Reformed theology and classical Christian teachings, I’ve developed a series of apps that present foundational texts in a clean, focused reading format: The Belgic Confession Canons of Dort Heidelberg Catechism Westminster Shorter Catechism Each app is designed to provide a distraction-free experience, making it easier to read, reflect, and revisit these im...

约拿的悔改祷告



说:我遭遇患难求告耶和华,你就应允我;从阴间的深处呼求,你就俯听我的声音。 (约拿书 2:2 和合本)
He said: “In my distress I called to the Lord , and he answered me. From deep in the realm of the dead I called for help, and you listened to my cry.  (Jonah 2:2 NIV)
你将我投下深渊,就是海的深处;大水环绕我,你的波浪洪涛都漫过我身。 (约拿书 2:3 和合本)
You hurled me into the depths, into the very heart of the seas, and the currents swirled about me; all your waves and breakers swept over me.  (Jonah 2:3 NIV)
我说:我从你眼前虽被驱逐,我仍要仰望你的圣殿。 (约拿书 2:4 和合本)
I said, ‘I have been banished from your sight; yet I will look again toward your holy temple.’  (Jonah 2:4 NIV)
诸水环绕我,几乎淹没我;深渊围住我;海草缠绕我的头。 (约拿书 2:5 和合本)
The engulfing waters threatened me, the deep surrounded me; seaweed was wrapped around my head.  (Jonah 2:5 NIV)
我下到山根,地的门将我永远关住。耶和华—我的 神啊,你却将我的性命从坑中救出来。 (约拿书 2:6 和合本)
To the roots of the mountains I sank down; the earth beneath barred me in forever. But you, Lord my God, brought my life up from the pit.  (Jonah 2:6 NIV)
我心在我里面发昏的时候,我就想念耶和华。我的祷告进入你的圣殿,达到你的面前。 (约拿书 2:7 和合本)
“When my life was ebbing away, I remembered you, Lord , and my prayer rose to you, to your holy temple.  (Jonah 2:7 NIV)
那信奉虚无之神的人,离弃怜爱他们的主; (约拿书 2:8 和合本)
“Those who cling to worthless idols turn away from God’s love for them.  (Jonah 2:8 NIV)
但我必用感谢的声音献祭与你。我所许的愿,我必偿还。救恩出于耶和华。 (约拿书 2:9 和合本)
But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord .’ ”  (Jonah 2:9 NIV)


❤️ Support This Blog


If this post helped you, you can support my writing with a small donation. Thank you for reading.


Comments

Popular Posts

Fix “A problem occurred starting process 'command node'” in Android Studio for React Native

Fix up watchman issue with Ghost

Using Mutual TLS (mTLS) in Next.js (Server-Side Only)