2023, New Start! New AdSense Account! New Earnings!


It's been a while after I created adsense account to display ads on this blog. A few years later the payment finally reached my payout threshold, I just found the existed adsense account is bind to China. but I moved to Canada 3 years ago. I tried to change the country of it,  but just found
 

Unfortunately it's not possible to change the country of your payment address in AdSense. If you've moved to a new country or territory, you'll need to cancel your existing AdSense account and create a new AdSense account.


           So I created a new adsense account today on 2023-01-12. Though new account is still under reviewing, I believe it will be approved soon.

To reach out payout threshold in this year, I set up the below plan:

write one blog per week day!!!
write one blog per week day!!!
write one blog per week day!!!

Try ingress more traffic to this blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix error : no module named sendgrid when try to use sendgrid python lib in PHP.

react-native run-android : sun.security.provider.cert path.SunCertPathBuilderException : unable to find valid certification path to req uested target

react-native run-android : do not build/update modified code(App.js)